++ BOTTLE RETURN PROGRAM ++
Under Aurora is committed to reducing our impact on the Earth’s precious resources. We are now pleased to offer a bottle return program!
You can return bottles three ways:
1) directly to us at pop-ups and markets
2) drop off at one of our drop off sites (listed below)
3) you can ship your bottles back using a shipping label that we provide (details below).
Bottle return drop off locations:
TERRA SHEPHERD ▲ Sioux Falls, South Dakota
THE CURA COLLECTIVE ▲ Seattle, Washington
Here’s how it works if you want to ship:
1) Collect 10 Under Aurora bottles of any shape or size. If you have friends who also use our products feel free to combine collections in order to meet the minimum number for return.
2) Email Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org with “BOTTLE RETURN” in the subject line. Please send me your address and either the weight of the package, or if you don’t know the weight then you can send me a list of the bottles you are returning and I will calculate the weight for you (please be sure to note the size and whether they are glass or plastic).
3) Carefully pack up the bottles in a box. If they are glass be sure to wrap them in scrap paper secured with a small piece of tape.
4) I will email you a shipping label and directions on where to drop off (either USPS or UPS depending on the weight).
Upon receiving the bottles at Under Aurora HQ they will be de-labeled, sterilized, and reused.
Thank you for helping us to reduce our impact!